Chesapeake Airsoft Association

Uniting the airsoft community in Maryland, DE, PA, NJ & VA

All Discussions Tagged 'airsoft' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Field Owner

Valken Thunder B Grenades

Replay Airsoft has just received a shipment of the latest Valken Thunder B airsoft grenades. See our demo video on the airsoft grenades at…

Started by Chris Trivane

0 May 26, 2013

1st Force Recon Company Airsoft Team Is Recruiting In The Southern Maryland Area 12+ (We Make Exceptions)

1st Force Recon Company Airsoft Team Is Recruiting. We Going To Start Working On a Private Airsoft Field And Then We Will Start Hosting Eve…

Started by Brian 'Ghost' Jennings

1 May 10, 2013
Reply by Chris Holcomb

Team "First Legend" Recruitment

I am the leader of the new team known as "First Legend" We had origionally started with 5 members in whole and where searching for more but…

Started by Bob Allen McCaddin

0 May 4, 2013

UTG Type96

Guys,  Not sure if I have posted here before (if it is, sorry for the double post). Anyways, I got a dust collecting UTG Typ 96 sniper rifl…

Started by Jeff

0 Apr 1, 2013

New player

Hey I'm not a new player but I've never played at an organization and would like to know what to do now that I've made an account  thanks. 

Started by Wes Smith

4 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Matt G.

Making My Gun Stronger

Hey Im new to airsoft and I have this electric M4A1 that I want to make more powerful. It runs on a 4.8v battery (kinda low) and I was wond…

Started by Emek Umoh

5 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Matt G.

New to airsoft

Hey guys I`m brand new to airsoft and I was wondering if you guys can give me any tips you have to help me become a better player. -Thanks

Started by Emek Umoh

5 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Jordan Bedard

Airsoft/Paintball (sorry combo field) Help with Starting in Caroline County MD?

So what got me thinking was this video here: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teVHeSW2rFs[/url] Now I thought that if I were to first ge…

Started by Jayson Herlth

1 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Matt G.

KWA KG36c (Custom)

I'm in need for some money for school so I'm getting rid of my Airsoft gun. It's a KWA KG36c, 2010 edition it includes the following: 6.0…

Started by John Michael

1 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by John Michael

"Sabre 1 Warfighters" Airsoft Unit is recruiting!

Hey guys, "Warpig" here, dropping by to give everyone the heads up on a new milsim team in central MD thats ready to make a BIG mark in the…

Started by Warpig

0 Mar 22, 2011

RSS

Sponsors

Get a Patch!

Social Media

Connect With Us!
Tag us @chesapeakeairsoft
Hashtag #chesapeakeairsoft

© 2009-2015 Chesapeake Airsoft Association. All rights reserved.   Created by Matt G.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Webify
East Coast Airsoft Top Airsoft Websites
------------------ -->