Chesapeake Airsoft Association

Uniting the airsoft community in Maryland, DE, PA, NJ & VA

Teams & Recruiting (92)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

717 S.T.A.R.S central PA team looking for support....

Hello,We are a team based out of Central Pennsylvania. We have six active members who practice two to three times a week and go to at least…

Started by Justin Umberger

6 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by jimmy castle

Old Dominion Gunfighters-Northern VA

The Old Dominion Gunfighters was founded as a way for fellow northern/central virginians to come together, train together, and travel to na…

Started by Kevin Golden

1 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Matt G.

Looking to start a team on the Eastern Shore (QA County)

Our group is looking to become more active and we currently play out at OXCC.Currently, there are 4 of us that play on and off and we're lo…

Started by james hansen

2 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by james hansen

MAT is Recruiting in Eastern Maryland

Want to play a game that resembles real military operations. Look no further, Airsoft is the answer for you! The Maryland Airsoft Team is c…

Started by Brett "Trench" Garner

1 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Caleb Allen

MAT is Recruiting in Southern Maryland

Want to play a game that resembles real military operations. Look no further, Airsoft is the answer for you! The Maryland Airsoft Team is c…

3 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Aaron Ballew

New here

So im new to this website and kinda new to airsoft. Ive played paintball for like 6 years and is now moving into airsoft. I need a group to…

Started by Ralph Batykefer III

5 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Ralph Batykefer III

Team Wolverines is heading to OP The Cove!

I'm reposting this advert posted by my SL on MAAPR, please contact him if this sounds like a good fit for you!   My name is ChristianC, and…

Started by Matt Tucker

0 Aug 16, 2012

Still supporting Fort Rama and the rest of the mercs.

I can't reply to my discussion on the Maryland Mercs page so i made one here. Yes i will still support all of my merc frinds and attend gam…

Started by robert kinder

3 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Rama

Looking for teams in Southern Maryland (South of Rt 50)

The Maryland Airsoft Team is looking for teams in Southern Maryland to scrimmage with. If you are interested in setting up a friendly game,…

1 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Richard St

Opposing Force Airsoft Team- Now Recruiting!

ATTENTION! OPFOR AIRSOFT TEAM IS RECRUITING! Opposing Force Airsoft's team is looking to fill its ranks with new blood, and get bigger and…

Started by Rob Sollars

1 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Nathan P.

RSS

Sponsors

Get a Patch!

Social Media

Connect With Us!
Tag us @chesapeakeairsoft
Hashtag #chesapeakeairsoft

© 2009-2015 Chesapeake Airsoft Association. All rights reserved.   Created by Matt G.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Webify
East Coast Airsoft Top Airsoft Websites
------------------ -->