Chesapeake Airsoft Association

Uniting the airsoft community in Maryland, DE, PA, NJ & VA

Discussions (103)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

INDOOR AIRSOFT IN DELAWARE?

Dear Delaware Airsofters,This is a poll that I am taking which is going to show how many of delaware airsoft enthusiasts would be intereste…

Started by Randy Burns

6 May 6, 2022
Reply by HaroldDem

How to pick the Best Dating Sites

There are many dating online services that can be better than allysa ruales omegle other people. Christian Mingle is among the finest and i…

Started by HaroldDem

0 Mar 13, 2022

Hello Fellow airsofters

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone on here is going to ballahack tomorrow ? I looking for a group to get in to to play tomorrow.

Started by Ric

0 Dec 17, 2021

Admin

Anyone Still Here

Well hey everyone, I know it has been forever since we tried to actually use this website, just checking to see if anyone was still active…

Started by Matt G.

1 Dec 12, 2021
Reply by John

VFC HK416

I’ve been looking on forums asking around for the HK416 by VFC and I was hoping to get some input before I buy the rifle. Anyone have the g…

Started by Alec Beach

5 Nov 5, 2021
Reply by Noah Rodriguez

twitch streaming airsoft

so i just whipped up a rig for streaming airsoft on twitch.tv things can still be improved, but so far i think the quality is acceptable. h…

Started by jack kang

0 Jan 4, 2019

EF Glock 17/19

Stuck between the Glock 17 or 19 by EF. Anyone can tell me if the mags are any different or how they feel in your hands?

Started by Alec Beach

0 Aug 19, 2018

Avalon vs. Krytac

Was wondering what held up the most. I know that the Avalon has amazing internals but I do not have any experience with any krytacs. Any he…

Started by Max Williams

2 Aug 19, 2018
Reply by Matt G.

Looking for a logo?

Are you looking for a new logo? Well I know the right person for you! a good friend of mine did my teams new logo and did a great job. It w…

Started by Jonathan Houghton

0 Aug 20, 2017

Recruiting?

Greetings! I am currently looking for an Airsoft team that I could possibly join or maybe a group of guys that I could tag along with. I lo…

Started by Ryan Mitchell Everage

1 Aug 10, 2017
Reply by Jonathan Houghton

RSS

Sponsors

Get a Patch!

Social Media

Connect With Us!
Tag us @chesapeakeairsoft
Hashtag #chesapeakeairsoft

© 2009-2015 Chesapeake Airsoft Association. All rights reserved.   Created by Matt G.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Webify
East Coast Airsoft Top Airsoft Websites
------------------ -->