Chesapeake Airsoft Association

Uniting the airsoft community in Maryland, DE, PA, NJ & VA

Introductions (167)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Just joined the CAA

Hey, just signed up today so I could participate in some of the more exclusive events with my brothers. Been playing for two or so years, a…

Started by Carson Etienne

1 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Matt G.

Ready to FSU!

Hey guys! I'm way into airsoft and have been for a few years. I'm almost 18 and I'm eager to make new friends, join a team, and have an ove…

Started by Conner Brentzel

2 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by Conner Brentzel

New to airsoft

Hey im new to airsoft. ive got my bearings and some decent beginner equiptment. i live in the pasadena area and was wondering if anyone kno…

Started by Garrett DeVault

11 May 8, 2011
Reply by Matt G.

New

Hello my name is Ben and i just wanted to intoduce myself to everybody and im new to the sport

Started by Benjamin Logan Willem

1 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Matt G.

Hello!

Ollie from MAAPR and DOW here--   Glad to see a MD based site!     

Started by Oliver Cass

2 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Infinity Airsoft

spam

matt fix this!!!! emails from africa women on a airsoft site. you may wanna get a bit more secure, they got all our emails now

Started by ScapeGoaT

3 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Matt G.

Introduction

Hello, I'm Aaron.  I am a recent addition to the CAA website but I have been playing paintball and airsoft for quite some time now.  I'm cu…

Started by Aaron Gandy

1 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Matt G.

Howdy

Just found this and would like to say hello. Name is Rob, I'm a bit older than the average airsofter but then again I got into it for use w…

Started by O O

3 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Steven Winkler

New to the CAA

Whats up everyone?  Jon "Warpig" here, just dropping by to say hello!   A little background on myself:   Played paintball for years (who di…

Started by Warpig

1 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Steven Winkler

Mountaineer here!

Names Sean, and I have recently gotten out of the Marine Corps and settled in Fairmont, WV.  looking to find a team and if not, play some s…

Started by Sean Farquharson

1 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by David Caldwell

RSS

Sponsors

Get a Patch!

Social Media

Connect With Us!
Tag us @chesapeakeairsoft
Hashtag #chesapeakeairsoft

© 2009-2015 Chesapeake Airsoft Association. All rights reserved.   Created by Matt G.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Webify
East Coast Airsoft Top Airsoft Websites
------------------ -->