Chesapeake Airsoft Association

Uniting the airsoft community in Maryland, DE, PA, NJ & VA

Introductions (167)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello, I'm new here!

So, I am new.  Both to this site and to the Airsoft sport.  I had my eye on it for a few years but recently, I cannot stop trolling Airsoft…

Started by Jordan Carasa

1 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Matt G.

Another FNG

Just moved back to SoMD and am jonesing for some Airsoft action. Played Milsim and casual in NC for the last two years and need to get my f…

Started by Dan

3 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Zachary Wilson

LOST & FOUND at HOPKINS HOLLOW Sept.17

Here is what we found walking around the field after the game. Next time you all could could drop $$$$$ LOL.  IF it is yours claim it.

Started by Jeff Hopkins

19 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Keith Langenfelder Jr.

hello

hello im new to this but not new to airsoft ive played it for about 6 years now and im here to make friends and possably join a team or sta…

Started by stephen bates

1 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Matt G.

Founder

SOG Op Sacred Icon September 18th!!

SOG is hosting another Op at their field on September 18th. Those that attended the last one know what to expect. Those that didn't, you mi…

Started by Steven Winkler

14 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by robert kinder

Thank You

I wanted to thank Matt G for allowing OXCC to have their own section on Chesapeake Airsoft Association's Forum!

Started by Lin

7 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Jay

NEW

I am new to this website but not to airsoft. I run a CYMA m14 and I play for wolfpack airsoft in gettysburg, if you want to challenge us we…

Started by Sam Pham

1 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Matt G.

Game?

When is the next game and where? 

Started by Hunter Doucette

3 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Matt G.

Noob. Sorta

Hey folks.  The name is Matt.  Just moved to Bel Air MD from NJ.  I had no idea that there was so much buy in for airsoft on the east coast…

Started by matthew brinson

4 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Matt G.

Hi!

Hi, Im kinda new to airsoft, Played a few games and am LOVING it. I recently purchased some BDUs and a Combat Vest, working on saving up fo…

Started by Andrew W.

1 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Matt G.

RSS

Sponsors

Get a Patch!

Social Media

Connect With Us!
Tag us @chesapeakeairsoft
Hashtag #chesapeakeairsoft

© 2009-2015 Chesapeake Airsoft Association. All rights reserved.   Created by Matt G.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Webify
East Coast Airsoft Top Airsoft Websites
------------------ -->