Chesapeake Airsoft Association

Uniting the airsoft community in Maryland, DE, PA, NJ & VA

Rules:

No trades.
PayPal or cash (in person)
No lowballs.
No returns or refunds.
Shipping will be paid by buyer using the service (USPS/UPS/FedEx) and speed they request.
Insurance for shipping will be paid by buyer if they request it.
Additional pictures can be taken upon request.
Prices are negotiable.
All guns are in working order.

KWA CQR MOD2

This KWA CQR MOD2 is brand new. Back in 2012, when the CQR series was released, I decided to pick one up as a backup for my primary. However, I've never even touched it since removing it from its original box the day I received it from AirsoftGI. It's time for this unused AEG to go to another user who will actually make use of it. 

Here is what will be included in this package:

Brand new in box KWA CQR MOD2

Brand new in box KWA CQR accessories (wrench, K120 magazine, triangle front sight adjuster)

Brand new in box KWA and AirsoftGI paperwork/manuals

8 Used MAG 120rd mid-cap magazines

New in bag extra KWA 2GX bucking

Used and uninstalled AWS Sentry MDC-X500 MOSFET

Total asking price: $160 + shipping.

I can include 2 brand new in box 11.1v BOL 15c 1400mAh LiPos recommended for use with the KWA AEGs by KWA for $200 + shipping.

Views: 313

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Update. Price dropped.

Update! Price drop of KWA CQR to $160 and KWA KM4-RIS to $360.

AGM HK 614 SOLD! I'm open to offers on the other guns.

KWA CQR MOD2 is $160 + shipping. I will also include an extra new KWA bucking and a used AWS Sentry MOSFET.

KWA KM4-RIS is $360 + shipping. Besides what is already included, I will also include a regular M4 handguard, new KWA bucking, and 2 11.1v 20A RA-Tech Li-Mn batteries.

No Offense, but a New KM4 RIS is $330.00 with Free Shipping on AGI. Most airsoft players think of the internals more than externals. I'd take new internals over used ones any day, stock or not. Plus the Warranty.

No offense taken.

Anybody who is familiar with KWAs knows that the 2009/2010 KWAs are the best 2GX models. The 2009/2010 KWAs were made with extremely tight tolerances and the molds for them were not yet deformed. The tight tolerances meant that the 2009 KWAs did not require shimming and were able to run on high c-rated LiPos without failing. The 2009 KWAs created the excitement that gave KWA its reputation as one of the "best" AEG companies. As a result, my 2009 KM4-RIS is worth far more than a normal used KWA. 

Also, anybody who uses LiPos extensively knows that RA-Tech makes some of the best, and most expensive, LiPos for airsoft use ($50 new ea).

Also, every experienced tech knows that EdGI barrels are better than Prometheus barrels ($100 new). They are as good as PDI and are no longer made. The AWS Sentry ($50) was also the predecessor of the BTC Chimera MOSFET.

As you can see in these pictures, the completely stock gearbox of my 2009 KWA as of 3/29/14 is in perfect shape despite not being shimmed. I have not used this KWA much though (under 10k rounds).

http://i.imgur.com/vT35Hfg.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/1KgRP8i.jpg

Normal used KWA AEGs will certainly lose their value. However, my KWA has some of the best internal non-mechbox upgrades available installed in it besides being one of the better made KWAs. 

If you wanted to build a gun with similar performance to mine, you would need to purchase the following parts:

KWA KM4-RIS: $330

Shims: $5 (my KWA does not need require shims because of the incredibly tight tolerances)

PDI custom cut 6.01mm inner barrel: $100

BTC Chimera MOSFET: $100

High quality 11.1v LiPo: $30 ea

Lonex 70 degree bucking: $10

KWA M4 handguard: $20

If you don't believe me, feel free to look up what I'm saying.

KWA KM4-RIS is SOLD.

I will include an extra (new) KWA 2GX bucking and used AWS Sentry (not installed) with the KWA CQR MOD2 for $160 + shipping along with a couple MAG 120rd midcaps.

To clarify, I will include an extra KWA bucking, AWS Sentry MOSFET, and two MAG midcaps. Brand new, this package would be worth about $270 from a retailer like AirsoftGI.

Price drop to $155 + shipping.

A few quick questions regarding the KWA. Sent a friend request. 

Gun is SOLD. 

RSS

Sponsors

Get a Patch!

Social Media

Connect With Us!
Tag us @chesapeakeairsoft
Hashtag #chesapeakeairsoft

© 2009-2015 Chesapeake Airsoft Association. All rights reserved.   Created by Matt G.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Webify
East Coast Airsoft Top Airsoft Websites
------------------ -->