Chesapeake Airsoft Association

Uniting the airsoft community in Maryland, DE, PA, NJ & VA

Okay guys, well we are going to start doing a photo of the month contest.  Everyone is welcome to submit their photo.  We will be accepting photos until 3/21 that gives everyone 2 full weeks to submit their photos in.  Then we will make a new poll and put it on the site for everyone to vote in for a week.  The photo with the most votes on the first of each month will be the POTM winner. 

The winner will get their picture featured on the home page of the site, as well as we will make it the cover photo for the CAA facebook page, in addition to a FREE chesapeake airsoft association patch as well!

So good luck everyone and submit your photos below!

Okay entries for April POTM is now over.  Please vote in the poll below.  April 1 we will announce the winner!

Views: 553

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well heres a picture of my really old loadout, I am pretty sure this is a picture from like 4-5 years ago haha I just found it so thought id post it on here for fun lol...

My drawing of SOAP from COD

a pic of me from this sunday's game at PAP

Some pics of my guns and Team

Attachments:

worth a shot taken at pap this is me taken by rob sollars of opfor airsoft

Attachments:

Nice new entries guys I just made it so we can see the attachments on here for you haha

-A shot from last sunday, I like the intensity of it.

I Like This One!

Steven Winkler said:

I Like This One Too

Gotta Support The MERCS!

Jeff & Will Hopkins said:

Will's gold G36 at "HOPKINS HOLLOW". Yes it works well :?

Entries are now over, please vote in the poll on the front of the site, thanks, voting ends the last day of this month!

A tie score goes to MERCS right ?

My vote is for Steve's

Keith Langenfelder Jr. said:

I Like This One!

Steven Winkler said:

RSS

Sponsors

Get a Patch!

Social Media

Connect With Us!
Tag us @chesapeakeairsoft
Hashtag #chesapeakeairsoft

© 2009-2015 Chesapeake Airsoft Association. All rights reserved.   Created by Matt G.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Webify
East Coast Airsoft Top Airsoft Websites
------------------ -->