Chesapeake Airsoft Association

Uniting the airsoft community in Maryland, DE, PA, NJ & VA

Hey all BDLasher and me started a MD MERCS on MW3 on PS3. If you wanna join you must be an elite member. Hit me or lasher up. My ID on ps3 is jbfresh73 ... If you wanna join or just be friends on ps3 so we can roll together on MW3.

Views: 445

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yep

Rama said:

Yeah we can link up and do some team deathmatch. Did you enlist in that?
Jeff I sent you an invite. But in order to join you have to accept on the mw3elite.com thru your pc in order to join.

rama if i manage to get off work im gonna try to this game haven't played in a minute because of work

Anyone playing  later this week ? Need to upgrade my toys.

Just want to let everyone know, Clan operation competitions are live on elite now. the Clan leader (Rama) has to enlist the clan in it. the first one is February 24th (this friday) From 10:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. The objective is to get most captures in core domination. everybody in?

I am in and lasher too. Also we got 2 new clans members willrobin78 and knivesty... They should be on as well all we need is 25 xp for our clan to level up ... I enlisted us in Fridays and Saturday's operations. See you there.

Jimmy McCourt said:

Just want to let everyone know, Clan operation competitions are live on elite now. the Clan leader (Rama) has to enlist the clan in it. the first one is February 24th (this friday) From 10:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. The objective is to get most captures in core domination. everybody in?

How do I get in the clan ?

You have to go online callofdutyelite.com and on you career page there will be section for invites ... You have to be in your elite summary not your mw3 player card. You'll see 4 boxes one of them is invites there should be one from MD Mercs ... I'll send you another.
Also today at 4:00 pm there is a hardcore team deathmatch you can enlist in under lonewolf operations. Me and lasher will be on.

got a bag of doritos and 2 cans of sprite. let the competition begin.

Come to find out the times for clan operations is the exact same time it says in the elite website. Me and lasher played core team deathmatch this morning from 8 am to 11 am and we won the clan a bronze medal. Tho the website says we won a bronze we cannot see it in our clan page on elite. There is another clan operation I enlisted us in for today at 8 pm to 11 pm in domination and it for MOST DEFENDS in the game wins a medal. Me and lasher will be for maybe 1-2 hours. Would stay on longer but gotta work tomorrow.
Congrats we got 3 bronze medals for this weekends clan operations. It takes about 10 days for us to collect medals and xp. We got 750 xp coming to us.

RSS

Sponsors

Get a Patch!

Social Media

Connect With Us!
Tag us @chesapeakeairsoft
Hashtag #chesapeakeairsoft

© 2009-2015 Chesapeake Airsoft Association. All rights reserved.   Created by Matt G.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Webify
East Coast Airsoft Top Airsoft Websites
------------------ -->