Chesapeake Airsoft Association

Uniting the airsoft community in Maryland, DE, PA, NJ & VA

Hey all BDLasher and me started a MD MERCS on MW3 on PS3. If you wanna join you must be an elite member. Hit me or lasher up. My ID on ps3 is jbfresh73 ... If you wanna join or just be friends on ps3 so we can roll together on MW3.

Views: 445

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Opps. I meant 9, not 8
Congratulations to Captain Duba and Wremines....you two have won $25 dollars each. Please send me a message with your address so I can send it out ASAP. Again congratulations and stay tune for next Fridays drawing. Prize to be announced.
Friday I will be giving away a mw3 controller for ps3. So stay tuned...raffle be at 7pm Friday night.

Damn rama I didnt know you were doing giveaways on ps3 haha, I still don't have mw3 but a bunch of my friends do, next time you get on text me or something so we can play haha

Mos def let your friends know ... Have the join the clan and/or the group. Next Friday I will be giving away a Bluetooth mic. I will be getting on mw3 today at about 330 or 4 pm. I will send you a text bro.

Gonna get game this week, been rockin' it on XBOX, but I'll play with ya's.

Sweet it'll be buck wild bro. We got 6 clan members we could use more.

Jeff & Will Hopkins said:

Gonna get game this week, been rockin' it on XBOX, but I'll play with ya's.

Congratulations to BDLasher for winning the MD_MERCS team drawing. You have won a MW3 controller. This coming Friday I will be giving away a Bluetooth mic. Stay tuned the week after that it's 50 dollars cash. If you want to join our clan holla at me. We play almost everyday and we are Kool peoples. We don't care about stats just wanna have fun. All For Fun and Loyal To None

I'm on send me invites or whatever. My callsign is  SENIORBEAVER , lets play. I'm new to the PS3, so I don't know how to join you. Play soon, Newbie

Tonight they are having a lone wolf challenge For a virtual ribbon or medal. It starts at 1030pm tonight and you have to try to get as many kills as possible. Top 50% get a medal or ribbon.

sweet. i will prolly be on around 1015 so i can get a warm up game. you gonna be on?

Rama said:

Tonight they are having a lone wolf challenge For a virtual ribbon or medal. It starts at 1030pm tonight and you have to try to get as many kills as possible. Top 50% get a medal or ribbon.
Yeah we can link up and do some team deathmatch. Did you enlist in that?

RSS

Sponsors

Get a Patch!

Social Media

Connect With Us!
Tag us @chesapeakeairsoft
Hashtag #chesapeakeairsoft

© 2009-2015 Chesapeake Airsoft Association. All rights reserved.   Created by Matt G.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Webify
East Coast Airsoft Top Airsoft Websites
------------------ -->