Chesapeake Airsoft Association

Uniting the airsoft community in Maryland, DE, PA, NJ & VA

East Coast Airsoft Store - Coming To Bel Air May 2012!!!

1318 E. Churchville Rd. (Rt 22)

Bel Air, MD 21014

(410) 838-6856

Grand Opening May 1, 2012!!!

Well thats right guys, I know I have been talking about this for some time now but its finally gonna happen.  We got a store on Rt. 22 / Churchville Rd. in Bel Air.  We get in the building to start setting up and everything April 1st so things will be moving very quickly for this.  I am so excited for this and so should all of you.  An awesome airsoft store stocked with a ton of awesome stuff right here in an easy to get to location!  We are going to have a big party for opening day, have a BBQ and probably some giveaways and raffles.  It's going to be a great time, when I get the exact details and information I will post up and official event on here.  I hope all of you can make it and I hope all of you will become happy East Coast Airsoft customers!

In the mean time, what are some things you all like to see in an airsoft shop, more rifles, pistols or maybe shotguns or accessories?  What is the kind of thing you want to see most in the shop and I will do what I can to make sure we open with the best selection catered to all of you on here since this is where everyone from the local area is. So please give us your feedback, without it and all of you we couldn't have made this happen!  Again thanks for the support and I hope to see you at our new retail outlet soon. 

More updates coming soon!

CLICK HERE TO SEE A MAP OF EXACTLY WHERE WE ARE LOCATED!

Views: 339

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Matt would love to see alot more plate carries and tac gear! Also alot more common brands of guns and such. No offense but on your site i just see alot of mismatch guns that i dont know who makes them and how reliable they are. Try to get more kwa and higher brand name guns.

Okay I will work on trying to get some KWA, I know we will get a few G&G in as well as a few Classic Army and plate carriers and gear is something were deff gonna work on, we know we need to focus more on gear and accessories.  Thanks alot for the feedback, really appreciate it!

More optics maybe?

Not just kwa because of course i use a polarstar but i just mean you can appeal to people looking for higher grade things. Kwa,magpul, and all those semi more expensive stuff. And im sure me and jonathan would be down to help out at the store... well idk about him but im down to help out. set up work idk

More optics good idea i was thimkim that an yeah i figured you more of them type of brands

Well i mean thats just more people that you can appeal to. Once people first start playing they realize that echo 1 and all those other aeg's dont last very long so they may want to start buying a bit more pricey guns

Yeah the pro players like the better stuff echo is still great tho i still use it sometimes

Congrats bro, if you need help remodeling let me know.

Hopefully we get in at the end of the month to start setting up

Congrats! That's awesome that y'all are finally setting up shop! I'm really looking forward to being able to walk through the doors of the "East Coast Airsoft Store"! Man, things have really taken a big step from where it all began. Hey, if you need anything or just need some extra help with setting things up or taking things down or whatever the case may be; Ares and I will gladly stop by and help out! If you need us just let me know!

-Archer

Matt, I wont mind helping out for free.

Gear would be something you guys should work on, getting more variety of vests, pouches, BDU's/ACU's

What do you guys think of uniforms, we can get them pretty cheap and like boots and such, would you all be interested in things like that as well?

RSS

Sponsors

Get a Patch!

Social Media

Connect With Us!
Tag us @chesapeakeairsoft
Hashtag #chesapeakeairsoft

© 2009-2015 Chesapeake Airsoft Association. All rights reserved.   Created by Matt G.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Webify
East Coast Airsoft Top Airsoft Websites
------------------ -->