Chesapeake Airsoft Association

Uniting the airsoft community in Maryland, DE, PA, NJ & VA

Okay guys, I know everyone has been waiting patiently for us to get some official CAA patches and the time has come!  Currently we have 100 patches in the process of being made, when they get them ready and give me an actual picture of what it looks like I will post it up.  They are going to be sick tho I can't wait!

To anyone interested in getting a patch, we will be selling the patches for $3.00 each as of now, and anyone who donated or donates $10 or more to the site will get a patch for free.  All extra funds and proceeds will go into the CAA paypal fund in order to pay for the site, buy more patches, maybe have some giveaways/contests etc. 

Hope everyone else is as excited as I am.  This is going to make the association alot more real and recognized in the airsoft community!

Update: after much anticipation, heres what the final product looks like.

Views: 411

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm in for 4
Okay well the actual preview of the patches is up, I think it looks great I can't wait for them to get to my house so I can start rockin one!
How do I buy one? I would love one

On the front of the site with the donate button.  If you want to just buy one just donate 3.00 for each patch you would like.  Or if you want to donate 10.00 to the site, then you get a patch for free for supporting the site.

If you want the patches mailed to you, after you donate, send me a message with your mailing address.

Please keep in mind I just got the sample today and it will be 8-12 more business days they said before the patches arrive to me.

Just post up when they come in. Set 6 aside for me, and I'll stop by and pick them up. Maybe even do some shopping while I'm there. Lol. They do look awesome though. Good size and color. 
Steve

Matt G. said:

On the front of the site with the donate button.  If you want to just buy one just donate 3.00 for each patch you would like.  Or if you want to donate 10.00 to the site, then you get a patch for free for supporting the site.

If you want the patches mailed to you, after you donate, send me a message with your mailing address.

Please keep in mind I just got the sample today and it will be 8-12 more business days they said before the patches arrive to me.

Sure thing, I can't wait, I just got my new uniforms in today and these patches are going to look very nice on them!
I definitely want one also
Okay well these patches should be here by April 14 at the latest.  That would be 12 business days anyway.
The patches are in everyone!!! If you would like to make a donation or buy one please go under the main tab to the donation page.  Then send me a PM to make sure I got it!  I will also be bringing these to any games I go to as well.  They look even nicer in person tho!
Matt I was wondering if by any chance these patches have the velcro backing?
No, they are plain backing, you can get the velcro stuff at walmart for like 4 bucks and then you will have enough for like 10 patches, I think I still have some left if you need some at the game.
Update: 13 Patches Sold So Far (Thanks alot Infinity Airsoft!)

RSS

Sponsors

Get a Patch!

Social Media

Connect With Us!
Tag us @chesapeakeairsoft
Hashtag #chesapeakeairsoft

© 2009-2015 Chesapeake Airsoft Association. All rights reserved.   Created by Matt G.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Webify
East Coast Airsoft Top Airsoft Websites
------------------ -->