Chesapeake Airsoft Association

Uniting the airsoft community in Maryland, DE, PA, NJ & VA

Sunday, 13 January 2013
1300-2100
$18.75 (Full price for not being on the roster, $25.00)

Battlefield Airsoft Playing Field
814 Conchester Hwy 
Boothwyn, PA 19061
(located behind Fulton Beverage)
www.battlefieldnow.com

SEPA Airsoft will be hosting our first indoor game of the year at Battlefield this summer and we welcome all to come out and have a good time. The day will consist of high speed, squad vs squad in a modified CQB environment. The matches will be short but we will play best out of 3 rounds and just rotate players in and off the field. Most of it will consist of TDM style play unless I can come up with some better game ideas. Open to suggestions.

Post up on here if you can make it out and I will add you to the roster. If you are NOT on the roster you will be paying the full price of $25.00. The $18.75 cost will cover all day play, if you only want to come out for a couple sessions that option is still available, just PM me for the details.

Schedule:
Casual Play

Vendor:
Battlefield Now

Weather: Chance of rain...drive safely!
Hi - 56
Lo - 41
Who cares, we will be inside...Just remember to hydrate. They do have a snack bar on site and a Wawa 2 minutes away.

Notes:
We are still accepting donations for our deployed National Guardsmen overseas. The list has been updated so please go over it first: http://www.sepaairsoft.com/t2600-support-our-troops-locally
(Mostly we need snack foods, small packaging please.)

For those of you who have not made it out to Battlefield Now yet it is a 13,000 square foot indoor CQB arena. It consist of a lot of face passed action and fun times. Don't let the size fool you, its a great time. The games do not last long so squads can be rotated threw quickly.

F.A.Q.
Is there an age limit?
There is no age limit but anyone under 12 must have an adult to play with. Also anyone under 18 must have a parent/guardian sign the waiver in person you you can download a copy.

Is there a fee to play?
YES, info is above

Where can I find the rules?
http://www.battlefieldnow.com/rulesandpolicies.html

Do I need to fill out a waiver to play?
Yes. If you are under 18 you will need a parent/guardian to sign it in person or they can sign it at home and you bring it in. If you download, print and your parent signs it they will need a copy of that parents photo ID to go with it.

http://www.battlefieldnow.com/battlefieldwaiver.html

If you have any questions you can PM me or just post on here.

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So we have 20 players from SEPA Airsoft going? Anyone from here planning on going?

RSS

Sponsors

Get a Patch!

Social Media

Connect With Us!
Tag us @chesapeakeairsoft
Hashtag #chesapeakeairsoft

© 2009-2015 Chesapeake Airsoft Association. All rights reserved.   Created by Matt G.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Webify
East Coast Airsoft Top Airsoft Websites
------------------ -->