Chesapeake Airsoft Association

Uniting the airsoft community in Maryland, DE, PA, NJ & VA

Vincent Dimick's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

" now taking offers on a polar star build i did a while back:  vfc/echo1 platinum edi…"

Vincent Dimick replied Sep 13, 2011 to been getting into real firearms alot more lately, thinning out the airsoft collection

21 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Marque Staton

"actually im going to have to cancel that meeting as well, i thought i was off work s…"

Vincent Dimick replied Sep 9, 2011 to been getting into real firearms alot more lately, thinning out the airsoft collection

21 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Marque Staton

"you want to meet up sat morning after you get off work?"

Vincent Dimick replied Sep 8, 2011 to been getting into real firearms alot more lately, thinning out the airsoft collection

21 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Marque Staton

"want to meet up tom (tues) morning?"

Vincent Dimick replied Sep 5, 2011 to been getting into real firearms alot more lately, thinning out the airsoft collection

21 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Marque Staton

"glock sold  steve, im good to meet up one day now that the storm is passed and we've…"

Vincent Dimick replied Sep 1, 2011 to been getting into real firearms alot more lately, thinning out the airsoft collection

21 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Marque Staton

"steve, in lite of the weather i think im going to have to postpone till after the st…"

Vincent Dimick replied Aug 26, 2011 to been getting into real firearms alot more lately, thinning out the airsoft collection

21 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Marque Staton

"im in middle river (21220)"

Vincent Dimick replied Aug 24, 2011 to been getting into real firearms alot more lately, thinning out the airsoft collection

21 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Marque Staton

"i have one of matt's old g36's in pieces here but the gearbox is FUBAR i dont think…"

Vincent Dimick replied Aug 23, 2011 to been getting into real firearms alot more lately, thinning out the airsoft collection

21 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Marque Staton

Field Owner

"charm city airsoft might be interested in coming up and playing some casual games. w…"

Vincent Dimick replied Jun 4, 2011 to Rag-tag team

6 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Jordan "Spades" Wilson

Admin

"charm city will pick up at least 10"

Vincent Dimick replied Mar 17, 2011 to Chesapeake Airsoft Patches

48 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by Matt G.

RSS

Sponsors

Get a Patch!

Social Media

Connect With Us!
Tag us @chesapeakeairsoft
Hashtag #chesapeakeairsoft

© 2009-2015 Chesapeake Airsoft Association. All rights reserved.   Created by Matt G.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Webify
East Coast Airsoft Top Airsoft Websites
------------------ -->