Chesapeake Airsoft Association

Uniting the airsoft community in Maryland, DE, PA, NJ & VA

Teams & Recruiting (92)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New player

Hey I'm not a new player but I've never played at an organization and would like to know what to do now that I've made an account  thanks. 

Started by Wes Smith

4 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Matt G.

Z.E.R.O. is looking for a few good zombie hunters

Hello everyone I just started up this team and I'm looking for some good guys who like the sport and have fun if interested drop me a pm an…

Started by stephen bates

0 Mar 27, 2012

Team S.I.T.H (sick in the Head)

Looking to start a team with people from Stafford, Fredickersburg,Manasssas,Woodbridge or nearby cities i am in Stafford so ar there are 2…

Started by Thomas Hawkns

0 Mar 26, 2012

Trans-World Operations

Trans-World Operations aka T.W.O. is always recruiting in the central/eastern MD areas!

Started by Jordan Bedard

0 Mar 19, 2012

Team Springs

Im starting a team that consists of players who either prefer to use spring powered guns or those who are just looking for a slower paced g…

Started by Joshua

0 Mar 14, 2012

MAT's Central Brigade is Recruiting!

Are you interested in joining a team? MAT is now recruiting in the following counties; Anne Arundel, Caroline, Kent, Howard, Montgomery, Qu…

Started by Brett "Trench" Garner

1 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Mike Gebhardt

RECON - Recruting!

We are now moving into the future.   RECON was founded in 2010 and has now over 26 members. We are now expanding to new divisions of the te…

Started by Ryan Rhodes

4 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by jimmy castle

Field Owner

Recruiting players

Hey everyone. not looking to recruit for a team necessarily but rather for some casual players for steady games. I host games at my house l…

Started by Rob

9 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Bryce Bass

A willing airsoft team

Everyone,   I'm looking for a team that won't be so up tight and not fun to be with. I withdrew a request from SOG air soft because of the…

Started by JAKE KELLOGG

0 Jun 15, 2011

69th Tactical Interception Unit

The 69th Tactical Interception Unit is a diverse group of indeviduals, some German, some Irish, and any others that are welcome. But with t…

Started by Jake Schengber

0 Mar 31, 2011

RSS

Sponsors

Get a Patch!

Social Media

Connect With Us!
Tag us @chesapeakeairsoft
Hashtag #chesapeakeairsoft

© 2009-2015 Chesapeake Airsoft Association. All rights reserved.   Created by Matt G.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Webify
East Coast Airsoft Top Airsoft Websites
------------------ -->