Chesapeake Airsoft Association

Uniting the airsoft community in Maryland, DE, PA, NJ & VA

Teams & Recruiting (92)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for team near Baltimore area

Hey guys, I love airsoft ive been playing for quite the time but had to take a break because school, but now I am looking for a solid team…

Started by Clay Bartnik

2 May 29, 2014
Reply by George Frans

Free Agent looking for team!

My name is Joey I am 25 years old and currently looking for a Milsim team that attends larger Ops. My current weapon is a HK VFC 416 P* wit…

Started by Silent

3 May 11, 2014
Reply by Silent

Sussex County Airsoft Regime is recruiting!

Sussex County Airsoft Regime or SCAR is currently recruiting! We are located in Laurel, DE. We are a large airsoft team with over 30 people…

Started by Cole Messick

0 Apr 15, 2014

Recruiting for team that ussually plays OXCC and Ballahack Airsoft

Hey guys, a couple of my buddies and I are making an airsoft squad for players who are in Maryland that go to OXCC in Chesapeake City, Mary…

Started by Tyler Strawser

0 Mar 24, 2014

SCAR Recruiting is now OPEN!!!

Hello Everyone! SCAR Airsoft is now recruiting again! Now that our recruiting has settled down a little bit, we are opening it back up. We…

Started by Brandon Wilkins

1 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Brandon Wilkins

Darkside milsim is recruiting

Hello we are a milsim team based out of hummeltown Pennsylvania. We have a total of 13 members as of right now we have 2 load outs that are…

Started by DIllan Longenecker

0 Oct 26, 2013

Just moved to Howard county md / Interstead in joining a team

I am new to the state of Maryland and to this whole forum stuff. I use to play wen I was younger and got out of it. I just got back into it…

Started by Jim rogers

3 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by jimmy castle

Dark Blade Tactical is recruiting!

Dark Blade Tactical, a.k.a. DBT is a highly skilled Airsoft unit with over eight years of history and success. The team has been to multipl…

Started by Chris Holcomb

7 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Chris Holcomb

C.A.T.U Recruiting

If you are looking for a serious team in Chesapeake Virginia or border cities? That train together, workout together, and win together, the…

Started by Desmond97

5 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by Desmond97

SCAR Recruiting! ONLY EVIKE SPONSORED TEAM on the EAST COAST!

Hi All,My name is Brandon Wilkins, and I am one of the Team Captains for Sussex County Airsoft Regime. Our Team recently had to leave the A…

Started by Brandon Wilkins

9 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by Brandon Wilkins

RSS

Sponsors

Get a Patch!

Social Media

Connect With Us!
Tag us @chesapeakeairsoft
Hashtag #chesapeakeairsoft

© 2009-2015 Chesapeake Airsoft Association. All rights reserved.   Created by Matt G.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Webify
East Coast Airsoft Top Airsoft Websites
------------------ -->