Chesapeake Airsoft Association

Uniting the airsoft community in Maryland, DE, PA, NJ & VA

Introductions (167)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Back in Nova

Hey, I have recently moved from Hampton Roads(Virginia Beach) to northern VA.  I originally played at Airsoft CQB back in 2003 and was late…

Started by Chris Loose

1 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Ken Larson

New and interested

I am trying to find local fields or arenas near me, but seems to be 2+ hours away. Trying to find a fit.

Started by Chris k

3 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Jay

Long Time Player; New to Area

Hey everyone,My name is Brandon and I recently moved to Gaithersburg, MD from Pittsburgh PA. A little info about my background in airsoft:…

Started by Brandon Carnan

2 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Brandon Wilkins

New Player; Harford MD

Hello. I joined the site because I am looking to pick up a new hobby. I moved to Harford County, MD only a couple years ago and I still don…

Started by James Dover

4 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Jeff Hopkins

Is this gun cool looking

This is a hk ump with military scope. Looking to sell it how much do you think it I could get out of it.

Started by Jason M Da Costa

0 Sep 10, 2013

Hi I'm new!

Hey guys I'm a rookie air softer that is on the Maryland Mercs and just wanted to say hi!

Started by Eze W

0 Aug 28, 2013

airsoft teams in harford county

hey Im kind of new to airsoft does anybody know of or about teams in Harford county

Started by Nick M

3 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Jordan Bedard

Airsoft repair needed

I wanted to know if anybody knew any places or people that could fix my Mauser sr22 airsoft sniper

Started by James Albertella

2 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Matt G.

Games

So I live in harford county md. Trying to find some like minded gamers to hang out with and get into playing. Have gun will travel.

Started by Justin lasley

2 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Jordan Bedard

Maryland Virginia Airsoft Gaming Confederation

Hello everyone, The Maryland Virginia Airsoft Gaming Confederation is a new startup group in the Maryland Virginia area. We specialize in…

Started by Chris Crowther

0 Aug 5, 2013

RSS

Sponsors

Get a Patch!

Social Media

Connect With Us!
Tag us @chesapeakeairsoft
Hashtag #chesapeakeairsoft

© 2009-2015 Chesapeake Airsoft Association. All rights reserved.   Created by Matt G.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Webify
East Coast Airsoft Top Airsoft Websites
------------------ -->