Chesapeake Airsoft Association

Uniting the airsoft community in Maryland, DE, PA, NJ & VA

Discussions (103)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Admin

East Coast Airsoft Holiday Food Drive

Hey just wanted to let everyone know from now to December 21 we are doing a holiday food drive.  Any time we are open you are welcome to st…

Started by Matt G.

1 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Matt G.

Precision Paintball and Airsoft opening in Georgetown, Delaware

Precision Paintball will have its airsoft field open by the end of fall. This will be a 30,000 square foot field open on weekends to the pu…

Started by Cole Messick

0 Sep 10, 2013

Admin

East Coast Airsoft Swap Meet

Okay well I was just wondering how many of you guys would be interested in participating in an East Coast Airsoft swap meet where everyone…

Started by Matt G.

11 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Matt F.

Support guns (M249, M240B, RPK ect.) Fair or noobish?

I am a support gunner so I see no issue with my M249 with an auto loading mag. There are some people who say they are unfair and suck becau…

Started by Chris Holcomb

11 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by David To

Indoor Airsofting

Where can i go Airsofting besides Maryland? Someone needs to open up a shop/arena!

Started by Ryan O'Brien

2 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Matt G.

HOPKINS HOLLOW SHOOTING CHALLENGE

Been thinking of setting up a course and having some type of shoot off . Since it is so hot in the summer I thought this would be a good wa…

Started by Jeff Hopkins

3 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Jeff Hopkins

Pick-up games in Delaware

Has anyone done a pickup game in north DE? I want to get back into airsoft but I don't want to pay to use someone's field or have to drive …

Started by Spike

0 Jun 9, 2013

team

mercs me and matt are trying to get team members to go to battlefield the following sunday after ramas. Please let me know if any one wants…

Started by scooby pullen jr.

2 May 24, 2013
Reply by Rama

Bad Blood

Hey I'm taking the spec ops force of my team, Dark Blade Tactical to New York for this years operation Bad Blood hosted by Evike.com. I was…

Started by Chris Holcomb

0 May 10, 2013

recurring games/walkons area?

I looked but i couldnt find an area for recurring events. I know some places do airsoft every sunday, some every other weekend, and whatnot…

Started by Tommy Weiser

6 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Jordan Bedard

RSS

Sponsors

Get a Patch!

Social Media

Connect With Us!
Tag us @chesapeakeairsoft
Hashtag #chesapeakeairsoft

© 2009-2015 Chesapeake Airsoft Association. All rights reserved.   Created by Matt G.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Webify
East Coast Airsoft Top Airsoft Websites
------------------ -->