Chesapeake Airsoft Association

Uniting the airsoft community in Maryland, DE, PA, NJ & VA

Media (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Admin

August Photo of the Month

This is the photo of the month contest for the featured photo to be displayed all of August.  Everyone is welcome to submit their photo.  P…

Started by Matt G.

6 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Rama

Admin

July POTM

Okay guys, well this is going to be our fourth photo of the month contest.  Everyone is welcome to submit their photo.  Please only 1 submi…

Started by Matt G.

12 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Matt G.

Airsoft YouTube channel

My friend and I have been doing reviews and soon we will be putting up some gameplay footage. I would like if you guys could check out are…

Started by Rob F.

0 Jul 8, 2012

Admin

June Photo of the Month Contest

Okay guys, well this is going to be our third photo of the month contest.  Everyone is welcome to submit their photo.  Please only 1 submis…

Started by Matt G.

27 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Johnny Dufrane

Operation Korean Conflict I Official Video

Here is the video for the first part in my MILSIM series, enjoy, hope to see some of you at conflict II! Watch it in HD, much more exciting…

Started by Jesse Grant Buchanan

6 May 23, 2012
Reply by Matt G.

Admin

May Picture of the Month Contest

Okay guys, well this is going to be our second photo of the month contest.  Everyone is welcome to submit their photo.  Please only 1 submi…

Started by Matt G.

17 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Jordan Bedard

Admin

Photo of the Month

Okay guys, well we are going to start doing a photo of the month contest.  Everyone is welcome to submit their photo.  We will be accepting…

Started by Matt G.

30 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Jeff Hopkins

Op: Over Brush IV footage (November 2011)

Here's some film I got at OBIV at Polar98 back in November. http://youtu.be/L1yV-K_8nt4 And for more interesting films check out my page.…

Started by Mac Schreder

2 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Mac Schreder

Hopkins Videos

Hey is anyone putting any videos up from Hopkins Hollow game from yesterday i know i was being shot in the middle of  some footage.

Started by Matt F.

2 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Matt G.

Finally got my gun in :)

got a dboys m4 cqb ras ii this thing is sweet. and it honestly blew my expectations!   what i have done so far :D  

Started by Caleb Stevens

2 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Jordan "Spades" Wilson

RSS

Sponsors

Get a Patch!

Social Media

Connect With Us!
Tag us @chesapeakeairsoft
Hashtag #chesapeakeairsoft

© 2009-2015 Chesapeake Airsoft Association. All rights reserved.   Created by Matt G.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Webify
East Coast Airsoft Top Airsoft Websites
------------------ -->