Chesapeake Airsoft Association

Uniting the airsoft community in Maryland, DE, PA, NJ & VA

Mechanics (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Upgrade Parts

I just got my first AEG today, and it is a Combat Machine Raider L.  Got it at ECA, but this looks like it http://www.airsoftgi.com/product

Started by Nick Carr

3 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Matt G.

silencer material

what is a good stuff material for a silencer?

Started by Zack Lyon

3 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by David To

Admin

Looking to get a gun Diagnosed, Upgraded or Repaired? Look no more!!!

Well we now have a few different gun techs who work for East Coast Airsoft who can pretty much do anything you would ever need done so if a…

Started by Matt G.

12 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by David To

Elite Force 1911TAC inner barrel removal?

How the hell??? I get the outer barrel out of the slide and can't get this pin out of the hop up to be able to get the inner barrel out of…

Started by Brandon Sample

0 Dec 2, 2012

AGM L96 AWP

Looking to upgrade my Sniper Rifle my shots are fallin less then 100 ft . Looking to upgrade everything !!! who can help

Started by John Johnson IV

0 Jul 10, 2012

airmage c11 broken

Hey guys my  airmag 11 has a broken mag release; i wouldnt care except i have like 3 extra mags for it and nothing else is wrong with it; t…

Started by Matt F.

8 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Matt F.

Odd Parts

So my arsenal needs some maintenance, can anyone help me find parts? Im looking for a few odd parts, I need a thumb safety for a SOCOM Gear…

Started by Jordan Bedard

2 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Jordan Bedard

Founder

A&K Masada Metal Hop Up?

Hey guys!, I was looking a The A&K Metal Hop up for the Masada, and then I realized that the Hop Up arm and slide adjuster is not shown…

Started by Jimmy McCourt

1 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Derek Falcon

Founder

Good reading for accuracy vs fps. Info found on evike forum

The contents of this post are from evike and do not in any way reflect the opinions of the poster. So I've finally reached that point to w…

Started by Rick

0 May 22, 2012

gun suggestions?

Im am looking forward to getting my first aeg cause i am always a shotgunner.so i was looking at getting the agm 614 cause it is under 200…

Started by Malik B.

6 May 11, 2012
Reply by bdlasher

RSS

Sponsors

Get a Patch!

Social Media

Connect With Us!
Tag us @chesapeakeairsoft
Hashtag #chesapeakeairsoft

© 2009-2015 Chesapeake Airsoft Association. All rights reserved.   Created by Matt G.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Webify
East Coast Airsoft Top Airsoft Websites
------------------ -->