Chesapeake Airsoft Association

Uniting the airsoft community in Maryland, DE, PA, NJ & VA

Introductions (167)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a HARDCORE adult Team, for OP Remote

Looking to try and roll with an adult team to Op remote on the 5th, any body cool with a hardcore milsim  dude, rolling with them. I have b…

Started by BLACKBEARD

0 Mar 25, 2014

Intro

Hello all: I am Splinter. I just arrived here in Havre De Grace from Sierra Vista, AZ. I am retired Army Military Police, and have been air…

Started by Shawn Eckel

2 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by James Hwang

Looking for a battle

Founder of militia_airsoft in middleriver baltimore. Small team trying to get a battle going

Started by Ethan paul

0 Jan 29, 2014

Admin

Return of an old veteran....

Hi, my name is James. I used to play airsoft between 1993 and 2001, then I couldn't participate games for a while after a relocation. I onc…

Started by James Hwang

1 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Matt G.

a&k m249 upgrades

I have a a&k m249 and would like to upgrade it some. Any ideas?

Started by jimicb

3 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by David To

Darkside Milsim Recruitments

Darkside Milsim is actively recruiting now! Requirements: You will need a way to get to games (depending where you live someone on the tea…

Started by DIllan Longenecker

1 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Matt zuiderhof

Quality Fields Near Essex, MD

I'm looking to get into airsoft in the Essex, Md area, I see the field list but from experience where do you guys think I should start any…

Started by Garrett A.

4 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Garrett A.

VIEW ME!!!!!!! please im new and need help

HELLO ALL!!!!! I'm Garrett and I'm new to this part of airsoft. I have been playing airsoft in my back yard for about 4 years now. We take…

Started by Garrett A.

0 Dec 30, 2013

DC Area fields?

I live out by Dulles Airport, Herndon, Virginia area. I played paintball from the 80's to around 2000, and have done action shooting (real…

Started by Ken Larson

4 Dec 29, 2013
Reply by Daniel Grossman

Op Snowy Fredom

My team is hosting an op on February 1st this event is going to be amazing you won't want to miss it for more information follow the link b…

Started by DIllan Longenecker

0 Nov 29, 2013

RSS

Sponsors

Get a Patch!

Social Media

Connect With Us!
Tag us @chesapeakeairsoft
Hashtag #chesapeakeairsoft

© 2009-2015 Chesapeake Airsoft Association. All rights reserved.   Created by Matt G.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Webify
East Coast Airsoft Top Airsoft Websites
------------------ -->